The Apple Music Awards: See Why the World Is So Fucked-Up
This planet has absolutely no future not just because people are so stupid as to praise the cryptoshit, to invent NTFs (for idiots), to purchase a non-existing yacht in a metaverse platform for $650,000, or a piece of non-existing metaverse land for $2.4 million, but because of the unbelievably poor taste of the globalized stupidity. One recent example.
A couple of days ago, Apple announced the 2021 Apple Music Award winners. Here’s a list of the best scumbags I never heard of (and I hoped I never would have to):
- Global Artist of the Year: The Weeknd
- Breakthrough Artist of the Year: Olivia Rodrigo
- Album of the Year: SOUR, by Olivia Rodrigo
- Song of the Year: drivers license, by Olivia Rodrigo
- Songwriter of the Year: H.E.R.
- Artist of the Year (Africa): Wizkid
- Artist of the Year (France): Aya Nakamura
- Artist of the Year (Germany): RIN
- Artist of the Year (Japan): OFFICIAL HIGE DANDISM
- Artist of the Year (Russia): Scriptonite
What’s even more interesting, there are some Top 100 lists of the crap that galvanized a planet of 7.9bn retards, of which too many are making Apple’s fortune:
👉 Global Top 100 Songs of 2021:
👉 Top 100 Most-Read Lyrics 2021:
👉 The Most Shazamed Top 100 2021:
👉 The Top 100 crap people were listening to during their workouts:
Now tell me again that this planet does have a future!
Leave a Reply